Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mariann Birkedal - Miss Universe Norway 2008 - Miss Norway 2008

Mariann Birkedal is Miss Universe Norway 2008
Mariann Birkedal - Miss Norway 2008

Mariann Birkedal - Miss Norway Universe 2008

Age: 21 yrs
Height: 5'8"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue/Green

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
Being with people who mean the world to me; being with my family and friends is what I enjoy the most. I also love swimming, pilates, snowboarding (working out in general), musicals, singing (in a girls' choir), drawing, playing the piano, shopping and modeling.

What is your career ambition?
I'm still not quite sure what I want to end up doing, but I am a very ambitious young woman and feel like I have the time to change my mind when it comes to my career. But as of now, I see myself working in a bank.

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
For me, it is very important to have good grades and to constantly do my best in school. My grades have always been in the top of my class, but I didn't expect them to be as good when I moved to the USA to go to an American high school for a year. I did the best I could throughout the school year, and even though all the classes were in English I managed to maintain my good grades and got a GPA of 4.0. I was so proud when I, during graduation, was called up on stage and was recognized for my good grades with a medal.

What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
As I mentioned above, I moved to Kentucky, USA for a year when I was 17. I lived with the most amazing host family and went to an American high school as a foreign exchange student. The decision to move there was probably the hardest, but also the best decision I ever made! I learned so much about myself; I learned to be independent, to set my own limits, stand for my own opinions and I just grew so much as a person. Since that year I've grown stronger and stronger, and more confident. I trust myself and know that I can do exactly what I want to, as long as I put my mind into it.

What do you want the judges to know about you?
I'm a kind, positive, strong and generous person who is easy to talk to. When I see people who are left outside or not included in a group, I'm usually the one to "take them in". I treat people as I want them to treat me. I also want to say that when I go into something new, I really put my mind into it and give 100%.

Mariann Birkedal Pictures Photos Pics Gallery

Mariann Birkedal Picture Mariann Birkedal Photo

Mariann Birkedal - Miss Universe Norway 2008 Bikini & Swimsuit Pictures

Mariann Birkedal - Miss Norway 2008 in Bikini Miss Universe Norway 2008 in Swimsuit

Mariann Birkedal - Miss Norway Universe 2008 Wallpaper/Wallpapers

Miss Norway 2008 Wallpaper Miss Universe Norway 2008 Wallpaper Mariann Birkedal Wallpaper

See More Related Posts

Mariann Birkedal - Miss Universe Norway 2008 (Wikipedia/YouTube Videos/Official Website)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Mariann Birkedal - Miss Universe Norway 2008 - Miss Norway 2008"

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...