Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sophia Price - Jordan Katie Price's Teen Sister - Playboy Model Pictures Photos


Sophia Price - Jordan Katie Price's Teen Sister - Latest Playboy Model

Sophia Price's Biography and Profile

Age: 18 yrs
Height: NA
Weight: NA
Occupation: Page 3, Playboy Model, Actress

Sophia Price is Jordan (Katie Price)'s 18-year-old sister. She was doing the job of hairdresser which she has quit in hopes of becoming a famous model like her sister. Sophia said she wants to be just like her sister by posing for Page 3 and Playboy.

She said in an interview, “I want to be as big as Jordan, but not in the b**b department! I wouldn’t ever go massive like Kate – it would look ridiculous as I’m only a tiny 5ft 4in! I’d just like to go a bit bigger, maybe one size up to a C cup. I really like the bullet b**b look at the moment. But I won’t be going topless just yet because it won’t leave me anywhere to go as a model – and that’s important to me."

Read More at Dlisted.com

Sophia Price's Pictures/Wallpapers/Photos


Sophia Price - Upcoming Playboy Model Pictures

Sophia Price's External Links

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Sophia Price - Jordan Katie Price's Teen Sister - Playboy Model Pictures Photos"

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...